FAITH.COM’S DVD GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
1. ELIGIBILITY: Faith.com’s DVD Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), in promotion of Love Finds You In Charm airing on UPTV is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States who have reached the age of majority in their state of residence (“Entrant”). Do not enter this Sweepstakes if you are not physically located in and a legal resident of one of the fifty (50) United States. Void where prohibited by law. The following individuals are not eligible: (a) employees of Sponsor and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies; and (b) members of the immediate family of a person in (a) and/or those living in the same household as a person in (a). All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these official rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Between 12:00 PM PST Monday, June 1st, 2015 and 11:59 PM PST Thursday, June 4th, 2015 (“Sweepstakes Period”) you can enter the Sweepstakes by leaving a comment on the post titled “Love Finds You Giveaway Sweepstakes” on Faith.com’s Facebook page- www.facebook.com/faithcom (“Sweepstakes Website”). An Entrant must have a valid Facebook account to use this method of entry. To enter without submitting a comment on the Sweepstakes Website, Entrant can hand print on a piece of paper his or her complete name, address, city, state, and postal code. Entrant should mail the entry in a hand addressed envelope with first class postage affixed, to: Spark Networks USA, LLC., 11150 Santa Monica Blvd, Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025, Attention: Faith.com DVD Giveaway Sweepstakes. Entry must be postmarked by June 4th, 2015 and received by June 6th, 2015. Entries using macro, script or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Limit one entry per person. All entries must be submitted during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of method of entry. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, incomplete, inaccurate, illegible, or misdirected entries or entries not received for any reason. All entries become property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
3. RANDOM DRAWING: On or about June 8th , 2015, a random drawing will be conducted to select the winners from all eligible entries. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Decisions of the judges are final and binding in all respects. Winners will be notified by Facebook message or email at the Sponsor’s discretion. If Sponsor cannot locate a potential winner within 5 days of attempted notification, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. PRIZES and APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) prize awarded (“Prize”) to five (5) different Entrants, consisting of the following:
Love Finds You in Sugarcreek DVD, 20th Century Fox, (October 7, 2014) Tom Everett Scott, Thomas Kapanowski
Approximate retail value of Prize: $13.00 USD
All other expenses not specified herein are the responsibility of the winner.
ALL PRIZE CONDITIONS: No substitution or transfer of a prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the advertised prize is unavailable. Prize cannot be transferred by winner or redeemed for cash and is valid only for the items detailed above, with no substitution of prize by winner. If a Prize element is not available for any reason, the remaining elements of the prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner, and no additional compensation will be awarded. Sponsor has no responsibility for cancellations, delays, or any other change by any company or person providing any element of the prize due to reasons beyond Sponsor’s control, and is not responsible or liable for any expenses incurred as a consequence thereof. The prize is awarded without warranty of any kind from Sponsor, express or implied, without limitation.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
(a) Releases and Affidavits
As a condition of receiving a prize, potential winners must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, except where prohibited, a Publicity Release, within seven (7) calendar days of the date stated on the prize notice. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected.
By participating in this Sweepstakes all entrants agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any liability, injury, death, loss or damages to entrant or any person or entity, including without limitation damage to personal or real property, caused in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of their participation in this Sweepstakes (or related activities) or their acceptance, possession or use/misuse of a prize.
Except where prohibited, entrants hereby grant Sponsor the right to use their names, likenesses, voices, opinions and biographical information for publicity, advertising, trade or promotional purposes.
(d) Entry Errors/Internet
Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, damaged, stolen, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected information. Sponsor is not responsible for lost or late entries nor for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site or any combination thereof. If for any reason the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, violates these official rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. CAUTION: A PERSON WHO ATTEMPTS DELIBERATELY TO UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PENALTIES AND FINES; AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If there is a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
6. GOVERNING LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of participants or Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the state of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state laws. Claims may not be resolved through any form of class action. Venue for all suits will be in federal or state courts located in County of Los Angeles, California.
7. SEVERABILITY: If any provision(s) of these Official Rules are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions hereof will remain in full force and effect.
8. WINNERS’ LIST: A copy of the winners’ list may be obtained by sending a written request to: Spark Networks USA, LLC, 11150 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025 postmarked between June 5th and June 30th and received by July 5th, 2015
9. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Spark Networks USA, LLC, 11150 Santa Monica Blvd., Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90025.
10. DISCLAIMER: Facebook, Inc. do not endorse or sponsor this promotion or any other products and services offered by Sponsor.