Finding a Godly man isn’t easy. Maybe you’re tired of waiting. Or maybe you’re in a relationship with someone who says he’s Christian but sure isn’t acting it.
For the single ladies
Take this relationship quiz. The results might give you a better understanding on if the man you’re dating, or are considering dating, is the right one for you.
For the married ladies:
If you’ve already said ‘I do,” then guess what: You did! That means you’re in. I’m not saying it’s always easy, and there a few reasons to get out pronto (abuse of any kind is unacceptable) but… you need to think about what will happen if you leave a marriage for your feelings alone. What about the family you’ve created? What about the commitment you made?
I’m not saying to stay just to stay because living in survival mode is toxic all around. God wants us to thrive in our marriages. What I am saying, however, is to see how marriage can make you holy, even if you aren’t currently happy. Does misery have to be your final stop? Is there not an opportunity on the ride for transformation and growth?
Here are some Bible Verses for both the married and the singles to encourage us toward finding a man worth marrying. But remember – it starts with YOU. No man will save you. He just won’t.
1. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins.– 1 Peter 4:8
2. Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken. - Ecclesiastes 4:12
3. Be completely humble and gentle; Be patient, bearing with one another in love. Make every effort to keep the unity of the spirit through the bond of peace.– Ephesians 4:2-3
4. For I know the plans I have for you, ‘Declare The Lord,’ plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.– Jeremiah 29:11
5. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.– Mark 10:9
Leave a comment: Let us know how we can pray for you!