Special shout out to: Alicia, Joan, Sheila, Kathy an Susan. It was a tough week, and your friendly emails really brightened my day.
It seems to me that we need something more than just weekly articles.
We need community.
We need connection.
After all, isn’t that what Believe.com is all about?
Let’s blow up the norm, here, and stop stewing on our problems. Let’s pray about them instead!
Sign up, leave a comment, and let us know specifically what you need prayers on. Don’t forget to respond to other people’s prayer requests also.
Let’s see if we can hit 20 comments by Friday. Why? Because you are worth being prayed over.
Don’t believe me?
Here are 10 Verses That Prove God Loves You!
1. Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
2. But God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us. – Roman 5:8
3. So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him. – 1 John 4:16
4. So that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith—that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may have strength to comprehend with all the saints what is the breadth and length and height and depth, and to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. – Ephesians 3:17 – 19
5. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. – Psalm 147:3
6.Take my yoke upon you, and learn from me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. – Matthew 11:29
7. Greater love has no one than this, that someone lay down his life for his friends. – John 15:13
8. Because you are precious in my eyes, and honored, and I love you, I give men in return for you, peoples in exchange for your life. Fear not, for I am with you; I will bring your offspring from the east, and from the west I will gather you. – Isaiah 43:4-5
9. Behold, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands; your walls are continually before me.- Isaiah 49:16
10. As a father shows compassion to his children, so the Lord shows compassion to those who fear him. – Psalm 103:13