This week, everyone of us will come across someone who is hurting.
Saying these simple and honest statements will help them keep fighting.
1. I love you and you are not alone.
2. I am glad that you are my friend.
3. You are stronger than you think you are.
4. I can’t fix it but I will walk with you through it.
5. Thank you for being brave enough to share this with me.
Btw, here is an easy way to help all of us share our “not-so-perfect stories.”
Mike Foster is the Co-Founder of People of the Second Chance (www.SecondChance.org) and the author of an innovative small group study called “Freeway: A Not-So-Perfect Guide To Freedom.”