Congratulations! We’re so happy you found that special someone on Christian Mingle!
We never tire of hearing when our members find lasting love! Share how you met your soul mate and be an inspiration to Christian Mingle members everywhere! Your story could be featured across social media and even published in our Success Stories section.
So, what are you waiting for? Get started by completing the questionnaire below!
Terms & Conditions and Photo Release
Spark Networks USA, LLC is the operator of the Christian Mingle websites (“we,” or “Spark”) and the organizing company of the survey.
2. About the Survey
The purpose of the survey is to give former Christian Mingle members the opportunity to show and share their success stories and special moments from their time on Christian Mingle.
3. Participation in the Survey
The survey is intended for natural persons over 18 and who were registered at Christian Mingle.
4. How to participate?
To enter, fill in the above survey and select the boxes to give your consent to Christian Mingle that you would like to share your success story. Give as many details as possible and share personal anecdotes to make your story stand out.
Spark is a member of a corporate group that includes many different products and services. By participating in this survey, you agree that we may elect in our full discretion to use your story and image in connection with any product and service belonging to the Spark corporate group. These products and services include:
• Christian Mingle;
• eDarling; or
We may also elect in our full discretion to translate your story into a language other than the language of your submission to use your story for marketing and marketing-related purposes in other countries.
5. Contacting you
You consent to the use of your email address by Spark should we wish to contact you.
Spark has full discretion when applying these Terms.
You agree to NOT:
• Breach these Terms and Conditions;
• Provide us with personal information of third parties without their consent;
• Submit photos with inappropriate, offensive, vulgar and hostile content.
• Submit photos, the author of which did not obtain the permission for publication from individuals who appear in them.
Spark shall not be in any way liable for photos for which individuals who appear in them did not give their permission.
7. Intellectual Property
By submitting your story and image(s) to Spark, you give your explicit consent to Spark to:
• Use your story and any photograph or likeness of you which you provide to Spark in the following ways: on social media, in the press, for marketing campaign purposes in printed and digital publications and the like;
• As noted above, use your story and any photograph or likeness of you in connection with a product other than Christian Mingle
• Edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish or distribute such story and/or photographs and images of you for the purposes of publicizing and marketing Spark’s services; and
• Pass your full name and any photographs or images of you to global media outlets (with your consent).
You acknowledge that since your participation is voluntary, you will receive no financial compensation and you waive any right to royalties or compensation.
You waive the right to inspect or approve the finished product in any form where your likeness appears.
You may not provide us with, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPARK, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AND AFFILIATES, AND ITS OFFICERS, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND EMPLOYEES, HARMLESS FROM ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, CLAIM, OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEY’S FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF:
• YOUR BREACH OF OR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THE AFOREMENTIONED OBLIGATION NOT TO USE ANY COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL, TRADEMARKS, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY INFORMATION WITHOUT OBTAINING THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF THE OWNER OF SUCH PROPRIETARY RIGHTS;
• ANY CONTENT YOU PROVIDE US WITH; AND
• THE VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR REGULATION BY YOU.
8. Suspension of the Survey and limitation of the Organiser’s liability
Spark reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Survey where it becomes necessary to do so.
SPARK ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS, LIABILITIES, INJURY OR DISAPPOINTMENT INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF ENTERING THE SURVEY. SPARK FURTHER DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE TO YOUR OR ANY OTHER PERSON’S COMPUTER RELATING TO OR RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN OR DOWNLOADING ANY MATERIALS IN CONNECTION WITH THE SURVEY. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL EXCLUDE THE LIABILITY OF SPARK FOR DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION AS A RESULT OF ITS NEGLIGENCE.
SPARK SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH ITS OBLIGATIONS WHERE THE FAILURE IS CAUSED BY SOMETHING OUTSIDE ITS REASONABLE CONTROL. SUCH CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, WEATHER CONDITIONS, FIRE, FLOOD, HURRICANE, STRIKE, INDUSTRIAL DISPUTE, WAR, HOSTILITIES, POLITICAL UNREST, RIOTS, CIVIL COMMOTION, INEVITABLE ACCIDENTS, SUPERVENING LEGISLATION OR ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCES AMOUNTING TO FORCE MAJEURE.
9. Data protection
You permit Spark to pass on your personal information such as your full name, story and photograph to global media outlets. A representative of Spark will always contact you before passing on any information to an individual journalist.
You may not provide us with personal information of third parties, including but not limited to the name and the age of your partner, without obtaining the prior written consent of the third party.