ChristianMingle makes it easy to add lots of detail to your profile, so leaving half of it blank is a big mistake. After all, that’s what someone is going to use to decide whether to initiate contact with you. To make a great first impression, take advantage of all the opportunities to showcase your personality and deliver interesting details about who you are. Here are a few ideas to help you get started:
- Include details about your hobbies, interests and goals to create a more interesting and well-rounded picture of yourself online. If you get stuck, ask a friend how they would describe you and why they think you’re interesting.
- Write a paragraph or two about yourself that describes who you are and what you’re looking for. Don’t fall back on clichés to describe yourself. Instead, be honest and sincere, though you can also include lots of wit and humor if that’s your style!
- Be unique, be thoughtful, and be yourself — Sure we’re saying you need to get your profile done fast, but you also want to make sure it’s done right. Consider your answers carefully so you give others the best possible look at who you are and what makes you unique!
- Add a personal quote. It can be from a movie, a song, a celebrity or even an original from you.
- A good rule of thumb is keep your profile to about 100 to 150 words. That’s long enough to provide some flavor and detail about yourself, but without overdoing it or leaving people wanting to know more.
Inspired? Then get going and update your About Me profile!