Are you looking to give a gift that not only blesses the recipient but makes a difference this Christmas?
Beginning today, Believe.com is launching “Operation Appreciation,” a campaign designed to inspire the community to give gifts in the form of donations that can spiritually and physically transform impoverished people throughout the world through organizations rooted in the Gospel of Christ.
Before the end of the year, we will feature six articles highlighting six remarkable organizations that truly embody what it means to model Jesus – to become a person whose ultimate act of love is to die to oneself in order to live for others.
I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive. – Acts 20:35
With six organizations in total, “Operation Appreciation” will highlight one organization per day. Is this perhaps the perfect opportunity you were waiting for to change someone’s life, including your own?
Check back each Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday before New Years Eve to see the different ways you can show love to someone else through these amazing charities which include:
· Hope International – providing impoverished people with sound business training based in biblical truth
· Joni and Friends (Wheels for the World ) – blessing the disabled across the globe with wheelchairs and the Gospel of Christ
· The Salvation Army – providing for the poor in the name of Christ through programs, food, shelter and more
· The Seed Company – providing Bibles for impoverished people in their native tongue
· Living Water – blessing the disenfranchised with wells of real life giving water as well as God’s Word
· World Vision – advocating for voiceless and abused children throughout the world through a variety programs and sponsorship opportunities
In addition to six unique articles, we will work through Believe.com’s social network including our Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter. You will be able to share your stories with others in the community using the hashtag #OperationAppreciation on Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest.
Pinterest is where Believe.com will be hosting a shared board where users can pin their own ideas and have a chance to be featured on our website. Simply follow the “Operation Appreciation” board and share your pins. The instructions are available on the board.
Bookmark this page and read today’s article on HOPE International.
Operation Appreciation Articles:
Charity 1 - Operation Appreciation: Crush Poverty, Give Hope This Season with HOPE International
Charity 2 – Joni and Friends (Wheels for the World)
Charity 3 – Salvation Army
Charity 4 – The Seed Company
Charity 5 – Living Water
Charity 6 – World Vision
From everyone at Believe.com, we thank you in advance for prayerfully considering your financial or physical donations and wish you a blessed and joyous Christmas season!
Andrea’s Blog Look for more of Andrea’s posts on her blog which publishes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!
* Note: The above link will bring you to the parenting section of Believe.com. Her blog is located on the right side-bar!