We all know that God’s Word is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow.
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and forever. —Hebrews 13:8
But like the many new churches that have rocked onto the Christian scene, we also know that people are more apt to hear the Gospel if it’s presented in a fresh way.
Girls And Guys Life Application Bibles by Tyndale
No one understands this concept more than Tyndale Publishing who have created a fun, fresh Bible for boys and girls ages 8 to 12.
Presented with full color illustrations, questions and insightful notes, these Bibles present God’s Word in a meaningful way that helps them grow strong in their faith.
Special features address issues girls and boys are facing at this age related directly to the experiences of living and growing up. There are many special features, including profiles of men in the Bible, character dilemmas (“How should I respond in this situation?”), answers to hot issues of the day, and — on the lighter side — some accounts of embarrassing stories that have happened to boys and girls at this age.
Specific Features Include:
• Age-appropriate notes.
• Attractive cover designs.
• 16 pages of full-color illustrations about Bible-time daily life and customs.
• Presentation page.
• 1 year Greatest Stories reading plan.
• Quick Answers topical index.
• Freeze Frame — A first-person narration by men of the Bible about their own experiences and lessons learned.
• What Now? — Authentic, third-person scenarios in a conversational format designed to challenge readers to make their own decision about a real-life situation, pointing to Scripture for answers.
• I Survived! — Personal stories of how older teens handled situations tweens are currently facing.
• I’m Not the Only One! — Gives a lighter perspective on embarrassing situations.
• Is It OK? — A reality check on what the Bible has to say about questions that are really on kids’ minds.
• Amazing Facts — Interesting tidbits of Bible information designed to hook readers to Scripture.
• Memory verses, charts, maps, book introductions, Plan of Salvation, and how to Read the Bible.
The Guys and Girls LASBs are also written in the New Living Translation, which many believe is a relatable, easy-to-understand translation.
Rather than just take our word for it, check out what these kids have to say about their Life Application Study Bible!
Purchase a Guys or Girls Life Application Study Bible!
These make great gifts for students, grandkids, kids, friends, ministry and more.
Andrea’s Blog Look for more of Andrea’s posts on her blog which publishes Monday, Wednesday and Fridays!
* Note: The above link will bring you to the parenting section of Believe.com. Her blog is located on the right side-bar!