This is Day 18 of the 30 Days of Giving: Making Christmas Meaningful campaign, which is designed to bring the Believe.com community creative and practical ways to cheerfully give this holiday season through gifts, relationships and charity. Come visit the 30 Days of Giving Advent Calendar each day in our countdown to Christmas for intriguing and original ways to help you to experience and spread the spirit of joyful giving that God intended throughout the holiday season.
Christmas is a time of joy, celebration and giving for Christians. God sent His Son, Jesus, into the world to release the bonds of sin and death. The Christmas tradition of giving gifts follows the actions of the three wise men that brought gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh to Jesus. We give gifts to those we love in tribute to Christ and to remember His birth … so what’s on your list for the special lady God has placed in your life?
Who can find a worthy woman? For her price is far above rubies. The heart of her husband trusts in her. He shall have no lack of gain. She does him good, and not harm, all the days of her life. —Proverbs 31:10-12
What is a fitting gift for the woman in your life? Throughout the year, wives and mothers are practical, buying items to please the family, and perhaps passing up on the things they might want to buy for themselves.
You may not be able to afford rubies or give costly gifts, however, you can choose from some of the gifts ladies will want to find under the tree at Christmas. These fashion accessories will let her know that, to you, she is still the girl you feel in love with.
- Leather knee boots in brown or black are versatile and stylish; she can wear these with jeans or skirts.
- Troopa boots by Steve Madden come is six colors. These fashionable boots lace up the front and are perfect for jeans and maxi skirts.
- Thirty-One’s Suite Skirt Purse is roomy, and is a purse for all seasons. The Suite Skirt Purse is made for interchangeable “skirts” available in seven different styles, so she can match her purse to any outfit without changing purses. Just slip the skirt on the purse.
- Fossil’s Sydney Shopper Cheeta handbag is fun, breaking the routine of the everyday purse.
- Coach’s Madison Shoulder Flap in Glitter Lizard is pretty and pink.
- Nothing pops like a white watch. This Timex Women’s Ameritus Multi-Function Dial Watch with Croco Patterned Leather Strap is the perfect choice.
- Wrap her in fragrance with Love Spell by Victoria Secret. This feminine fragrance set includes perfume, body spray and lotion.
- A colorful pea coat is a hot winter “must have”.
- Necklaces make the outfit: a long-beaded wrap necklace or a shorter chunky chain necklace.
- A camel colored Cashmere Sweater is a useful and stylish addition to any wardrobe.
- Scarves are versatile accessories, adding color and style while providing layering warmth.
- A classic Oxford shirt with button down collar can be paired with jeans, pants or skirts.
- A Banana Republic Black Velvet Puff-Sleeve Blazer looks great with jeans.
- An Urban Outfitters BDG Buffalo Plaid Tunic Sweater ensures she looks impressive whether at a soccer game or on a date night.
- Chandelier Earrings are a luxury she might not get for herself.
- Oakley Sunglasses come in twelve colors to match any fashion mood.
- Bangle bracelets compliment any style. However, you cannot buy just one; bangles are loaded on the wrist.
- Fashion rings add bling.
- Wide belts in brown or black can change the look of everyday outfits.
- Head wraps: Thick or thin are trending now.
So, show your spouse or fiancé that your fashion sense is with-it and wow her this Christmas!